We co-design business opportunities and connect them to technology. By doing so we accelerate the development of a shared data infrastructure in appropriate governance model for digital services.
The governance model of the digital infrastructure supports privacy, power, purpose, processes and productivity for users and organisations. Because we believe that these principles support the resilience and life in general.
- Privacy as a condition for freedom and creativity
- Power for healthy democracies and autonomy
- Purpose for engaged lives
- Productivity for well being and prosperity
- Processes for organising production and consumption of goods, services and knowledge.
We share the governance model for the digital infrastructure in open design and support to use IP tags for co-design.