Regarding to Paul Bessems (founder of WEconomics Foundations): the word “NEVER” in the quote of Oliver Williamson has to be challenged.
“And NEVER the twain shall meet.”
The lack of concerns (privacy, work, digitisation, business models, market developments) and collaborative actions in e.g. the market of talent acquisition is a problem. Language has to become available for opening up the conversation. Weconomics Foundations worked on it. A deep understanding of prosperity, organisational models and a digital infrastructure is developed and shared.
The foundation offers a number of commonality services, partners can use:
– APOLLO: Advanced Program on Leading and Learning Others
– NOMAD: New Organization Models and Design
– WECONET: Peer-to-peer infrastructure for information & transactions
– PROJECT: form idea to reality
– SYMFIN: financing projects and communities
– IFNOT: Institute For New Organizational Thinking